Hong Kong Wen Wei Po (By Liang Yueqin)
New projects being launched in low price is warming up the market, and three new projects including totally 759 units will be put on sale in weekend. Among them, applications for the first batch of 155 units of Sun Hung Kai’s Downtown 38 in Ma Tau Kok and the second batch of 486 units of COHL’s Paragon in Kulen Mountain, Tai Po were closed last night, with 2,250 and 4,336 cases were collected respectively, which exceeding 13.5 times And 7.9 times of the quotas respectively. On the other hand, Sino’s MAYFAIR by the sea 8 in Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po had collected more than 250 applications until last night, exceeding 1.3 times of the quota, and it is planned to additional launched more in these couple days also will put on sale as early as the weekend.
40% of the applicants for Downtown 38 intend to purchase two rooms units while the other 60% intend to buy one room units, the Deputy General Manager of Sun Hung Kai, Tang Jinjiang expressed. About 60% of the applicants are from Kowloon, with most among are young or newly family. The additional launched arrangement for the remaining 73 units will depend on the sales tomorrow, he said.
SHKP Club members who purchases property from Downtown38 before the end of February will enjoy 1% discount, and applicants who becomes facebook fans of the club will receive coupon from YATA valued in HKD 100, the Managing Director of SHKP Club, Xie Wenjuan pointed.
Sino: 80% applicants for MAYFAIR by the sea 8 are users.
About another new project, Sino’s MAYFAIR by the sea 8 in Tai Po had collected more than 250 applications until last 8:00pm, exceeding 1.3 times of the quota that are 108 units in the first price list.
About 80% of the applicants are users who all are very appreciative of the three-rooms house king that is three-bedrooms one suite with workplace in 779 sq ft, the Associate Director of Sales Department of Sino, Tian Zhaoyuan expressed. This project will additional launched properties in these couple days and will start the sales before next weekend at the soonest, plus the additional launched units will include this popular layout.
Three-bedrooms house king are 60 units in areas from 773 sq ft to 795 sq ft, and there will be 5 units of this style in the first price list. These 5 units are all 779 sq ft in discounted prices from HKD 10.6 million to HKD 10.75 million with discounted sq ft prices from HKD 13,609 to HKD 13,780, according to the price list.
Carmel sold 9 villas in low price.
In terms of transactions, Wing Tai’s The Carmel in Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun closed the tender for garden villas yesterday with 9 sold taking in more than HKD 190 million, and the transaction prices were HKD 16,000 to HKD 17,000, which were about 40% to 50% lower comparing with the transaction prices of first hand villas between HKD 29,000 to HKD 40,000 in the third quarter last year of the same district.
The areas are from 1,082 sq ft to 1,754 sq ft, and the transaction prices were from HKD 17.312 million to HKD 30.171 million with sq ft prices from HKD 16,000 to HKD 17,279, the Development Executive Director and Director of Sales and Marketing of Wing Tai, Zhong Zhilin expressed. Buyers are mainly house changing customers from the Tsuen Wan and Castle Peak Road area, also there were buyers from the Southern District of Hong Kong and Kowloon purchased as holiday homes, he pointed.
NAPA villa will be launched by bidding in short term.
NAPA in Tuen Mun has sold 384 units, remaining 29 floor units plus with 47 villas, and they will focus to launch villas by bidding in short term, the Assistant General Manager (Business Development) of Wheelock Real Estate,Yang Weiming expressed. LOHAS Park Phase 7 in Tseung Kwan O planed to put on sale the first batch of 616 units in the first quarter or the first half year, while Sin Fat Road project in Kwun Tong and Peak Rd No. 77-79 will be put on sale within this year, the Assistant General Manager of Marketing OF Wheelock Properties, Chen Huici pointed.
Maya in Yau Tong will immediately be launched as soon as the approval delivered.
Maya in Yau Tong with ready brochure and sales office is planned to be launched in this March as soon as they receive the pre-sale sales approval, the Chief Executive Officer of HongAn property, Huang Yaoxiong expressed. The project offers 326 units which mainly are two and three rooms, also has feature four-bedrooms units, while no one room unit neither open style unit.
The Met. Acappella in Dawei Mountain Mid-level still have 31 feature units, including 23 ground compound apartments with garden and 8 top floor units joining with rooftop, pricing of which will refer to the sq ft price in HKD 20,000 to HKD 30,000 of new projects in Lai Ping Road, Kao To, he added. Ths project has obtained occupation permits and will be handed over in March, he pointed.